Work arrangements for the East China International Jewelry City Market during the 2020 Spring Festival
To all business owners of the East China International Jewelry Market:
The New Year holiday is approaching, and based on the actual situation of the jewelry city market, the work arrangements for the 2020 Spring Festival period in the market are announced as follows:
1. According to the actual market demand, business will be suspended for a total of 14 days during the Spring Festival holiday from January 19th to February 1st, 2020 (from the 25th lunar month to the 8th day of the first lunar month).
2. Before the Spring Festival holiday, please take relevant safety precautions: turn off the water and electricity switches and sockets in the shop, and confirm that all doors and windows (including glass doors, rolling gates, and windows) are locked; Please keep your valuables properly and do not place them in market shops or stalls. Merchants who modify glass door electronic locks must add their own padlocks!
3. If a store needs to be renovated during the suspension period, please be sure to complete the renovation procedures at the Market Management Office before 15:00 on January 18, 2020.
4. During the Spring Festival, the market is generally under closed management. Business owners who need to enter the market due to urgent matters can only enter after registering at the West Gate Police Duty Office; Merchants transporting pearls and other goods from the market must also fill out a release slip.
5. Normal business will begin on February 2, 2020 (i.e. the ninth day of the first lunar month).
Please ensure that all business owners handle relevant matters and remind each other.
Wishing all business owners good health, happy family, smooth work, and prosperous business in the new year!
Zhuji East China International Jewelry City
January 10, 2020